Joint Dynamics of House Prices and Foreclosures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jiseob & Wang, Yicheng, 2018. "Macroeconomic and distributional effects of mortgage guarantee programs for the poor," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 124-151.
- Elenev, Vadim & Landvoigt, Tim & Van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2016. "Phasing out the GSEs," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 111-132.
- Funke, Michael & Kirkby, Robert & Mihaylovski, Petar, 2018.
"House prices and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of New Zealand,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 152-171.
- Michael Funke & Robert Kirkby & Petar Mihaylovski, 2017. "House Prices and Macroprudential Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of New Zealand," CESifo Working Paper Series 6487, CESifo.
- Funke, Michael & Kirkby, Robert & Mihaylovski, Petar, 2017. "House prices and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of New Zealand," Working Paper Series 6354, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Arteta, Carlos & Kose, Ayhan & Stocker, Marc & Taskin, Temel, 2016.
"Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7791, The World Bank.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1609, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies: Sources and implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pedro Gete & Franco Zecchetto, 2018.
"Distributional Implications of Government Guarantees in Mortgage Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 31(3), pages 1064-1097.
- Gete, Pedro & Zecchetto, Franco, 2017. "Distributional Implications of Government Guarantees in Mortgage Markets," MPRA Paper 80643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hedlund, Aaron, 2016. "Illiquidity and its discontents: Trading delays and foreclosures in the housing market," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-13.
- Dean Corbae & Erwan Quintin, 2015. "Leverage and the Foreclosure Crisis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(1), pages 1-65.
- Bulent Guler, 2015.
"Innovations in Information Technology and the Mortgage Market,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(3), pages 456-483, July.
- Bulent Guler, 2010. "Innovations in Information Technology and the Mortgage Market," 2010 Meeting Papers 856, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bulent Guler, 2014. "Code for "Innovations in Information Technology and the Mortgage Market"," Computer Codes 13-129, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Funke & Rongrong Sun & Linxu Zhu, 2018.
"The Credit Risk of Chinese Households – A Micro-Level Assessment,"
CFDS Discussion Paper Series
2018/3, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Funke, Michael & Sun, Rongrong & Zhu, Linxu, 2018. "The credit risk of Chinese households : A micro-level assessment," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mnasri, A., 2015. "Renting vs buying a home: A matter of wealth accumulation or of geographic stability?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 42-72.
- Kim, Jiseob, 2019. "How foreclosure delays impact mortgage defaults and mortgage modifications," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 18-37.
- Dietsch, Michel & Petey, Joël, 2015. "The credit-risk implications of home ownership promotion: The effects of public subsidies and adjustable-rate loans," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 103-120.
- Mnasri, Ayman, 2018. "Downpayment, mobility and default: A welfare analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 235-252.
- Funke, Michael & Tsang, Andrew & Zhu, Linxu, 2018. "Not all cities are alike : House price heterogeneity and the design of macro-prudential policies in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Davis, Morris A. & Van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2015. "Housing, Finance, and the Macroeconomy," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 753-811, Elsevier.
- Aaron Hedlund, 2015. "Failure to Launch: Housing, Debt Overhang, and the Inflation Option During the Great Recession," Working Papers 1515, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Silvo, Aino, 2017. "House prices, lending standards, and the macroeconomy," Research Discussion Papers 4/2017, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing; House price; Interest rate; Mortgage contract; Mortgage default; Home equity;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2015-10-04 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2015-10-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2015-10-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.