Income Elasticity of Housing Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Osman Solak & Burhan Kabadayi, 2016. "Bounds Testing Approaches to Housing Demand in Turkey: Is There a Real Estate Bubble?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1132-1135.
- Ge He, 2013. "Equilibrium-Oriented Housing Supply: A Case Study of Chengdu City, China," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(4), pages 557-568, June.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1985.
"Housing Behavior and the Experimental Housing-Allowance Program: What Have We Learned?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Experimentation, pages 55-94
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1981. "Housing Behavior and the Experimental Housing Allowance Program: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 0657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mustafa Akan, 2013. "A Dynamic Model of Pension Fund Companies," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 13(51), pages 1-20, April.
- Clemente, Jesús & Larramona, Gemma & Olmos, Lorena, 2013. "Interregional migration and thresholds: evidence in Spain," MPRA Paper 47631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikaela Backman, 2014. "Returns to Education across the Urban-Rural Hierarchy," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 33-59, Spring.
- Kincal, Gokce & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Holcomb, James H. & Barraza de Anda, Martha P., 2010. "Cross Border Business Cycle Impacts on the El Paso Housing Market," MPRA Paper 29095, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Manuel Jaen & Agustin Molina, 1994. "Un análisis empírico de la tenencia y demanda de vivienda en Andalucía," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 143-164, January.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, 2000. "Estimating the General Equilibrium Benefits of Large Policy Changes: The Clean Air Act Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidoff, Thomas, 2006. "Labor income, housing prices, and homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 209-235, March.
- Lapointe, Alain & Moisan, Hugues, 1984. "Élasticité de la demande de logement au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(1), pages 5-23, mars.
- Gottlieb, Paul D. & Rudel, Thomas & O'Neill, Karen & McDermott, Melanie, 2011. "Is agricultural zoning exclusionary?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103562, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Larrimore, Jeff & Schuetz, Jenny & Dodini, Samuel, 2016. "What are the Perceived Barriers to Homeownership for Young Adults?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-021, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Baris Teke, 2013. "Effects of a Change in the Composition of IMKB 30 on Stock Performance," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 13(51), pages 21-57, April.
- Orhan Erdem & Hande Oruc & Yusuf Varli, 2013. "Housing Market and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 13(51), pages 58-81, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:55:y:1973:i:4:p:528-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.