|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1996. "The Wages and Language Skills of U.S. Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 5763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1995. "The Language Ability of U.S. Immigrants: Assimilation and Cohort Effects," NBER Working Papers 5222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Carliner & Michael J. McKee, 1984. "Designing a tax incentive scheme: The case of a wage tip," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 501-515.
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1982. "The Wages of Older Men," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(1), pages 25-38.
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1981. "Wage Differences by Language Group and the Market for Language Skills in Canada," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 16(3), pages 384-399.
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1981. "Female Labor Force Participation Rates for Nine Ethnic Groups," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 16(2), pages 286-293.
- Carliner, Geoffrey, 1980. "Wages, Earnings and Hours of First, Second, and Third Generation American Males," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(1), pages 87-102, January.
- Geoffrey Carliner & Christopher Robinson & Nigel Tomes, 1980. "Female Labour Supply and Fertility in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 46-64, February.
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1974. "Determinants of Home Ownership," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 109-119.
- Carliner, Geoffrey, 1973. "Income Elasticity of Housing Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 528-532, November.
- Alberto Alesina & Geoffrey Carliner, 1991. "Introduction to "Politics and Economics in the Eighties"," NBER Chapters,in: Politics and Economics in the Eighties, pages 1-16 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Geoffrey Carliner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.