My bibliography Save this item
Income Elasticity of Housing Demand
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yavuz Arslan & Bulent Guler & Temel Taskin, 2015.
"Joint Dynamics of House Prices and Foreclosures,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(S1), pages 133-169, March.
- Yavuz Aslan & Bulent Guler & Temel Taskin, 2014. "Joint Dynamics of House Prices and Foreclosures," Working Papers 1440, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ali Osman Solak & Burhan Kabadayi, 2016. "Bounds Testing Approaches to Housing Demand in Turkey: Is There a Real Estate Bubble?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1132-1135.
- Clemente, Jesús & Larramona, Gemma & Olmos, Lorena, 2013. "Interregional migration and thresholds: evidence in Spain," MPRA Paper 47631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikaela Backman, 2014. "Returns to Education across the Urban-Rural Hierarchy," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 33-59, Spring.
- Kincal, Gokce & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Holcomb, James H. & Barraza de Anda, Martha P., 2010. "Cross Border Business Cycle Impacts on the El Paso Housing Market," MPRA Paper 29095, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Manuel Jaen & Agustin Molina, 1994. "Un análisis empírico de la tenencia y demanda de vivienda en Andalucía," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 143-164, January.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, 2000. "Estimating the General Equilibrium Benefits of Large Policy Changes: The Clean Air Act Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidoff, Thomas, 2006. "Labor income, housing prices, and homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 209-235, March.
- Gottlieb, Paul D. & Rudel, Thomas & O'Neill, Karen & McDermott, Melanie, 2011. "Is agricultural zoning exclusionary?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103562, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Baris Teke, 2013. "Effects of a Change in the Composition of IMKB 30 on Stock Performance," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 13(51), pages 21-57, April.
- Mohammad Maatoug Gandil, 1996. "The Impact of Dwelling Quality and Neighbourhood Quality on the Estimation of the Income Elasticity of Demand for Rental Housing in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(2), pages 301-315, March.
- Bo Malmberg, 2010. "Low Fertility and the Housing Market: Evidence from Swedish Regional Data [Basse Fécondité et Marché du Logement: Une Analyse de Données Régionales Suédoises]," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 26(2), pages 229-244, May.
- C鳡r E. Castell & Tullaya Boonsaeng & Carlos E. Carpio, 2015.
"Demand system estimation in the absence of price data: an application of Stone-Lewbel price indices,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 553-568, February.
- Castellon, Cesar E. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Carpio, Carlos E., 2012. "Demand System Estimation in the Absence of Price Data: an Application of Stone-Lewbel Price Indices," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124819, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mustafa Akan, 2013. "A Dynamic Model of Pension Fund Companies," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 13(51), pages 1-20, April.
- Lapointe, Alain & Moisan, Hugues, 1984. "Élasticité de la demande de logement au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(1), pages 5-23, mars.
- Samuel Dodini & Jeff Larrimore & Jenny Schuetz, 2016. "What are the Perceived Barriers to Homeownership for Young Adults?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-021, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Orhan Erdem & Hande Oruc & Yusuf Varli, 2013. "Housing Market and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 13(51), pages 58-81, April.
- Daniel Shefer, 1990. "The Demand for Housing, and Permanent Income, in Indonesia," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 27(2), pages 259-272, April.
- M C Deurloo & F M Dieleman & W A V Clark, 1987. "Tenure Choice in the Dutch Housing Market," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(6), pages 763-781, June.
- Ge He, 2013. "Equilibrium-Oriented Housing Supply: A Case Study of Chengdu City, China," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(4), pages 557-568, June.
- Orhan SANLI & Osman PEKER, 2023. "Effect of Inflation, Exchange Rate, Interest Rates and Income on House Sales: a Case of Turkiye," Journal of Economic Policy Researches, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 37-60, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1985.
"Housing Behavior and the Experimental Housing-Allowance Program: What Have We Learned?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Social Experimentation, pages 55-94,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1981. "Housing Behavior and the Experimental Housing Allowance Program: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 0657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Donald Jud & James Frew, 1986. "Real Estate Brokers, Housing Prices, and the Demand for Housing," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 23(1), pages 21-31, February.
- Andrejs Skaburskis, 1997. "Gender Differences in Housing Demand," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(2), pages 275-320, February.
- Hans van Fulpen, 1988. "An Analysis of the Housing Market in the Netherlands," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(3), pages 190-203, June.
- Seth B. Sacher, 1993. "Housing Demand and Property Tax Incidence in a Life-Cycle Framework," Public Finance Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 235-259, July.
- G J Butler & J Flood & S N Tucker, 1984. "Determinants of Housing Expenditure in Australia," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(8), pages 1099-1113, August.
- Keith R. Ihlanfeldt, 1982. "Income Elasticities of Demand for Rental Housing: Additional Evidence," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 19(1), pages 65-69, February.
- Çigdem Karis & Derya Altintas, 2021. "Tourism’s Effect on the Housing Prices in Turkey: The ARDL Bound Testing Approach," Bingol University Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bingol University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 249-276, August.
- J L Goodman Jr, 1976. "Housing Consumption Disequilibrium and Local Residential Mobility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 8(8), pages 855-874, December.
- Michael A. Stegman & Howard J. Sumka, 1978. "Income Elasticities of Demand for Rental Housing in Small Cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 15(1), pages 51-61, February.