Interest Rate Fluctuations and Equilibrium in the Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arslan Yavuz, 2014. "Interest rate fluctuations and equilibrium in the housing market," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-32, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2011.
"Macroeconomics with hetereogeneity : a practical guide,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 3Q, pages 255-326.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2011. "Macroeconomics With Heterogeneity: A Practical Guide," NBER Working Papers 17622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akkoyun, H. Cagri & Arslan, Yavuz & Kanik, Birol, 2013.
"Housing prices and transaction volume,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 119-134.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Akkoyun, H. Cagri & Kanik, Birol, 2011. "Housing prices and transaction volume," MPRA Paper 37343, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- H. Cagri Akkoyun & Yavuz Arslan & Birol Kanik, 2012. "Housing Prices and Transaction Volume," Working Papers 1211, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
KeywordsHouse prices; Interest rates; Mortgage contracts;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-12-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .