Report NEP-DGE-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boris Blagov, 2013. "Financial crises and time- varying risk premia in a small open economy: a Markov-Switching DSGE model for Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 09 Dec 2013.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay Hong & Marios Karabarbounis, 2013. "Life Cycle Uncertainty and Portfolio Choice Puzzles," 2013 Meeting Papers 595, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rossana Merola, 2013. "The role of financial frictions during the crisis: An estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Research 249, National Bank of Belgium.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2013. "External Debt and Taylor Rules in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-36, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jan 2016.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/426767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yaz Terajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & CÃ©saire Meh & Shutao Cao, 2013. "Demand for Liquidity and Welfare Cost of Inflation by Cohort and Age of Households," 2013 Meeting Papers 569, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcel Förster, 2013. "The Great Moderation: Inventories, Shocks or Monetary Policy?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201348, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00793530 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pei Kuang, 2013. "Imperfect Knowledge About Asset Prices and Credit Cycles," Discussion Papers 13-02r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2013. "Limited Asset Market Participation, Income Inequality and Macroeconomic Volatility," Working Papers 261, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Luca Sala, 2013. "DSGE models in the frequency domain," Working Papers 504, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage, 2013. "Child Labor, Idiosyncratic Shocks, and Social Policy," Working Papers halshs-00913666, HAL.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Human Capital, and Productivity Induced Tax Rate Reduction," Working Papers 1001, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- S. Borağan Aruoba & Luigi Bocola & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Assessing DSGE Model Nonlinearities," NBER Working Papers 19693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Hoikwang Kim & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "Time is Money: Life Cycle Rational Inertia and Delegation of Investment Management," NBER Working Papers 19732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Large Scale Asset Purchases with segmented mortgage and corporate loan markets," Working Papers of BETA 2013-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Simona Cociuba & Malik Shukayev & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2013. "Interest Rate Policy and Financial Regulation: How to Control Excessive Risk Taking?," 2013 Meeting Papers 584, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Renata Narita, 2013. "Self Employment in Developing Countries: a Search-Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Fabio Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2013. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Working Papers 260, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Ramirez, Francisco A. & Torres, Francisco A., 2013.
"Modelo de equilibrio general dinámico y estocástico con rigideces nominales para el análisis de política y proyecciones en la República Dominicana
[A stochastic and dynamic general equilibrium mode," MPRA Paper 51802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich Poeschel, 2013. "Assortative matching through signals," 2013 Papers ppo178, Job Market Papers.
- Carlos Garcia & Jesisbé Mejía, 2012. "Optimal macroeconomic stabilization policy of food, metal, and energy price cycles in small open economies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv284, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Yavuz Arslan, 2013. "Interest Rate Fluctuations and Equilibrium in the Housing Market," Working Papers 1343, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yuki Teranishi & Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "Financial stability in open economies," AJRC Working Papers 1306, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Javier Bianchi & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2013. "Optimal Time-Consistent Macroprudential Policy," NBER Working Papers 19704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jos van Bommel & Jose Penalva, 2012. "The Governance of Perpetual Financial Intermediaries," LSF Research Working Paper Series 12-10, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Renato Agurto & Fernando Fuentes & Carlos Garcia & Esteban Skoknic, 2013. "Power Generation and the Business Cycle: The Impact of Delaying Investment," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv290, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Carlos Garcia, 2012. "Why Does Monetary Policy Respond to the Real Exchange Rate in Small Open Economies? A Bayesian Perspective," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv287, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Renzo Orsi & Davide Raggi & Francesco Turino, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Size, Trend, and Policy Implications of the Underground Economy"," Technical Appendices 12-217, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Plamen Nenov, 2013. "Regional Mismatch and Labor Reallocation in an Equilibrium Model of Migration," 2013 Meeting Papers 565, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:407 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuel Farhi & Isabel Correia & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, "undated". "Unconventional Fiscal Policy at the Zero Bound," Working Paper 20945, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Philip Jung & Moritz Kuhn, 2013. "Wage dynamics in long-term contracts," 2013 Meeting Papers 556, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gabriel Chodorow-Reich & Loukas Karabarbounis, "undated". "The Cyclicality of the Opportunity Cost of Employment," Working Paper 126541, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price"," Technical Appendices 12-45, Review of Economic Dynamics.