Life Cycle Uncertainty and Portfolio Choice Puzzles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Davis & Felix Kubler & Paul Willen, 2006.
"Borrowing Costs and the Demand for Equity over the Life Cycle,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 348-362, May.
- Steven J. Davis & Felix Kubler & Paul Willen, 2002. "Borrowing Costs and the Demand for Equity Over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 9331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & Felix Kubler & Paul S. Willen, 2005. "Borrowing costs and the demand for equity over the life cycle," Working Papers 05-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2005.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin‐Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2007.
"Portfolio Choice over the Life‐Cycle when the Stock and Labor Markets Are Cointegrated,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(5), pages 2123-2167, October.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2007. "Portfolio choice over the life-cycle when the stock and labor markets are cointegrated," Working Paper Series WP-07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Francisco Gomes & Alexander Michaelides, 2005.
"Optimal Life‐Cycle Asset Allocation: Understanding the Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 869-904, April.
- Gomes, Francisco & Michaelides, Alexander, 2003. "Optimal life-cycle asset allocation: understanding the empirical evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24900, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michaelides, Alexander & Gomes, Francisco J., 2005. "Optimal life cycle asset allocation : understanding the empirical evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 193, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gomes, Francisco J & Michaelides, Alexander, 2005. "Optimal Life-Cycle Asset Allocation: Understanding the Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bodie, Zvi & Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, William F., 1992.
"Labor supply flexibility and portfolio choice in a life cycle model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 427-449.
- Zvi Bodie & Robert C. Merton & William F. Samuelson, 1992. "Labor Supply Flexibility and Portfolio Choice in a Life-Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 3954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, G D, 1993.
"The Cyclical and Secular Behaviour of the Labour Input: Comparing Efficiency Units and Hours Worked,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 71-80, Jan.-Marc.
- Hansen, G.D., 1991. "The Cyclical and Secular Behavior of the Labor Input : Comparing Efficiency Units and Hours Worked," Papers 36, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Sule Alan, 2006.
"Entry Costs and Stock Market Participation over the Life Cycle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(4), pages 588-611, October.
- Sule Alan, 2005. "Entry Costs and Stock Market Participation Over the Life Cycle," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 126, McMaster University.
- Sule Alan, 2005. "Entry Costs and Stock Market Participation Over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 2005_1, York University, Department of Economics.
- Sule Alan, 2005. "Entry costs and stock market participation over the life cycle," IFS Working Papers W05/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Leonard C MacLean & Edward O Thorp & William T Ziemba (ed.), THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 465-472,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Life Cycle Uncertainty and Portfolio Choice Puzzles
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2013-12-24 05:57:07
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2013-12-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.