Demand for Liquidity and Welfare Cost of Inflation by Cohort and Age of Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2002.
"The Demand for Money, Financial Innovation, and the Welfare Cost of Inflation: An Analysis with Household Data,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 317-351, April.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 1998. "The Demand for Money, Financial Innovation and the Welfare Cost of Inflation: An Analysis with Households' Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 1927, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orazio Attanasio & Luigi Guiso & Tuillo Jappelli, 1998. "The Demand for Money, Financial Innovation, and the Welfare Cost of Inflation: An Analysis with Household Data," NBER Working Papers 6593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio Attanasio & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998. "The Demand for Money, Financial Innovation, and the Welfare Cost of Inflation: An Analysis with Households' Data," CSEF Working Papers 03, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Heer, Burkhard & Maußner, Alfred, 2012.
"The Burden Of Unanticipated Inflation: Analysis Of An Overlapping-Generations Model With Progressive Income Taxation And Staggered Prices,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 278-308, April.
- Heer, Burkhard & Maußner, Alfred & McNelis, Paul D., 2011. "The money-age distribution: Empirical facts and the limits of three monetary models," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 390-405, September.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner & Paul McNelis, 2006. "The money-age distribution: Empirical facts and economic modelling," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 191, Society for Computational Economics.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner & Paul D. McNelis, 2007. "The Money-Age Distribution: Empirical Facts and Limited Monetary Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1917, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chiu, Jonathan & Molico, Miguel, 2010.
"Liquidity, redistribution, and the welfare cost of inflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 428-438, May.
- Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2007. "Liquidity, Redistribution, and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," Staff Working Papers 07-39, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-12-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2013-12-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-12-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.