Bundling and Tying
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Brennan, 2008. "Bundled Rebates As Exclusion Rather Than Predation," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 335-374.
- Einer R. Elhauge (ed.), 2012. "Research Handbook on the Economics of Antitrust Law," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13268.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1984. "Gaussian Demand and Commodity Bundling," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 211-230, January.
- Abraham L. Wickelgren, 2007. "Bundled Discounts, Leverage Theory, and Downstream Competition," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 370-383.
- Bruce Kobayashi, 2005. "The Economics of Loyalty Rebates and Antitrust Law in the United States," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 1.
- David Spector, 2005.
"Loyalty Rebates: An Assessment of Competition Concerns and a Proposed Structured Rule of Reason,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 1.
- David Spector, 2005. "Loyalty Rebates: An Assessment of Competition Concerns and a Proposed Structured Rule of Reason," Post-Print halshs-00754113, HAL.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1982. "Commodity Bundling by Single-Product Monopolies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 67-71, April.
- Nicholas Economides, 2009. "Loyalty/Requirement Rebates and the Antitrust Modernization Commission: What is the Appropriate Liability Standard?," Working Papers 09-02, NET Institute, revised Mar 2009.
- Emilio Espino & Julian Kozlowski & Juan M. Sanchez, 2013.
"Too big to cheat: Efficiency and Investment in Partnerships,"
2013-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 17 Jul 2015.
- Julian Kozlowski & Juan Sanchez & Emilio Espino, 2015. "Too Big to Cheat: Efficiency and Investment in Partnerships," 2015 Meeting Papers 1308, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Patrick Greenlee & Michael Waldman, 2008. "Assessing the Anticompetitive Effects of Multiproduct Pricing," NBER Working Papers 14199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whinston, Michael D, 1990. "Tying, Foreclosure, and Exclusion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 837-859, September.
- Jin Li & Niko Matouschek & Michael Powell, 2017. "Power Dynamics in Organizations," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 217-241, February.
- Barry Nalebuff, 2004. "Bundling as an Entry Barrier," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 159-187.
- Greenlee, Patrick & Reitman, David & Sibley, David S., 2008. "An antitrust analysis of bundled loyalty discounts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1132-1152, September.
- Barry Nalebuff, 2009. "Price Discrimination and Welfare," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 5.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:15-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amanda Murphy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .