Assessing the Anticompetitive Effects of Multiproduct Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Avenali & Anna D’Annunzio & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2013.
"Bundling, Competition and Quality Investment: A Welfare Analysis,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(3), pages 221-241, November.
- Alessandro Avenali & Anna D'Annunzio & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2011. "Bundling, Competition and Quality Investment: a Welfare Analysis," DIS Technical Reports 2011-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Nicholas Economides, 2014. "Bundling and Tying," Working Papers 14-22, NET Institute.
- Hodaka Morita & Michael Waldman, 2010.
"Competition, Monopoly Maintenance, and Consumer Switching Costs,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 230-255, February.
- Morita, Hodaka & Waldman, Michael, 2006. "Competition, Monopoly Maintenance, and Consumer Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 1426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo, 2011. "On the anti-competitive effects of quantity discounts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-341, May.
- DeGraba, Patrick, 2013. "Naked exclusion by a dominant input supplier: Exclusive contracting and loyalty discounts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 516-526.
- Ken Heyer & Carl Shapiro & Jeffrey Wilder, 2009. "The Year in Review: Economics at the Antitrust Division, 2008–2009," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(4), pages 349-367, December.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo, 2010. "Competitive quantity discounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.