Loyalty Rebates: An Assessment of Competition Concerns and a Proposed Structured Rule of Reason
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David Spector, 2005. "Loyalty Rebates: An Assessment of Competition Concerns and a Proposed Structured Rule of Reason," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elhauge, Einer & Wickelgren, Abraham L., 2015. "Robust exclusion and market division through loyalty discounts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 111-121.
- Nicholas Economides, 2014. "Bundling and Tying," Working Papers 14-22, NET Institute.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo, 2011. "On the anti-competitive effects of quantity discounts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-341, May.
- David E. Mills, 2017. "Inducing Cooperation with a Carrot Instead of a Stick," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(2), pages 245-261, March.
- Roman Inderst & Greg Shaffer, 2010.
"Market‐share contracts as facilitating practices,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(4), pages 709-729, December.
- Roman Inderst & Greg Shaffer, 2010. "Market-Share Contracts as Facilitating Practices," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2010-13, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Adrian Majumdar & Greg Shaffer, 2009. "Market‐Share Contracts with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 393-421, June.
- Adrian Majumdar & Greg Shaffer, 2007. "Market-Share Contracts with Asymmetric Information," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2007-17, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo, 2010. "Competitive quantity discounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janusz Ordover & Greg Shaffer, 2007. "Exclusionary Discounts," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2007-13, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.