The Economics of Loyalty Rebates and Antitrust Law in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sloev, Igor, 2007. "Market Share Discounts and Investment Incentives," MPRA Paper 13990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Maier-Rigaud & Ulrich Schwalbe, 2013. "Do Retroactive Rebates Imply Lower Prices for Consumers?," Working Papers 2013-ECO-10, IESEG School of Management.
- Liliane Karlinger & Massimo Motta, 2007.
"Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/30, European University Institute.
- Karlinger, Liliane & Motta, Massimo, 2007. "Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 6258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Economides, 2014. "Bundling and Tying," Working Papers 14-22, NET Institute.
- Caminal, Ramon & Claici, Adina, 2007.
"Are loyalty-rewarding pricing schemes anti-competitive?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 657-674, August.
- Ramon Caminal & Adina Claici, 2005. "Are loyalty-rewarding pricing schemes anti-competitive?," Working Papers 228, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Caminal, Ramon & Claici, Adina, 2005. "Are loyalty-rewarding pricing schemes anti-competitive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David E. Mills, 2017. "Inducing Cooperation with a Carrot Instead of a Stick," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(2), pages 245-261, March.
- Roman Inderst & Greg Shaffer, 2010.
"Market‐share contracts as facilitating practices,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(4), pages 709-729, December.
- Roman Inderst & Greg Shaffer, 2010. "Market-Share Contracts as Facilitating Practices," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2010-13, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Aggey Semenov & Julian Wright, 2011. "Vertical Limit pricing," Working Papers 1104E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Wright, 2011. "Does Antitrust Enforcement in High Tech Markets Benefit Consumers? Stock Price Evidence from FTC v. Intel," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(4), pages 387-404, June.
- Rastislav Funta, 2014. "Discounts and their Effects – Economic and Legal Approach," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 277-285, December.
- Adrian Majumdar & Greg Shaffer, 2007. "Market-Share Contracts with Asymmetric Information," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2007-17, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Janusz Ordover & Greg Shaffer, 2007. "Exclusionary Discounts," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2007-13, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpi:cpijrn:1.2.2005:i=4881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lindsay McSweeney) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Lindsay McSweeney to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.competitionpolicyinternational.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.