Too Far to Go on? Distance to School and University Participation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Frenette, 2006. "Too Far to Go On? Distance to School and University Participation," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 31-58.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2003.
"Family Income and Participation in Post-secondary Education,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2003210e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2004. "Family Income and Participation in Post-Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Finnie, Ross & Frenette, Marc, 2003. "Earning differences by major field of study: evidence from three cohorts of recent Canadian graduates," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 179-192, April.
- Card, David, 1999. "The causal effect of education on earnings," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1801-1863 Elsevier.
- David Card, 1993.
"Using Geographic Variation in College Proximity to Estimate the Return to Schooling,"
696, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card, 1993. "Using Geographic Variation in College Proximity to Estimate the Return to Schooling," NBER Working Papers 4483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and youth; Education; Education; training and learning; Students;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2002191e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .