Determining demand for university education in Ontario by type of student
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Corman, Hope & Davidson, Patricia K., 1984. "Economic aspects of post-secondary schooling decisions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 131-139, April.
- Marc Frenette, 2006.
"Too Far to Go On? Distance to School and University Participation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 31-58.
- Frenette, Marc, 2002. "Too Far to Go on? Distance to School and University Participation," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002191e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Duchesne, I. & Nonneman, W., 1998. "The Demand for Higher Education in Belgium," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-218, April.
- King, Jonathan, 1993. "The demand for higher education in Puerto Rico," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 257-265, September.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1982. "From School to University: The Demand for Post-Compulsory Education in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 654-667, September.
- Farley Ordovensky, J., 1995. "Effects of institutional attributes on enrollment choice: Implications for postsecondary vocational education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 335-350, December.
- Mayer, Walter J., 1989. "Estimating disequilibrium models with limited a priori price-adjustment information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 303-320, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)