Determining demand for university education in Ontario by type of student
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Corman, Hope & Davidson, Patricia K., 1984. "Economic aspects of post-secondary schooling decisions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 131-139, April.
- Marc Frenette, 2006.
"Too Far to Go On? Distance to School and University Participation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 31-58.
- Frenette, Marc, 2002. "Too Far to Go on? Distance to School and University Participation," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002191e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Duchesne, I. & Nonneman, W., 1998. "The Demand for Higher Education in Belgium," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-218, April.
- King, Jonathan, 1993. "The demand for higher education in Puerto Rico," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 257-265, September.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1982. "From School to University: The Demand for Post-Compulsory Education in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 654-667, September.
- Farley Ordovensky, J., 1995. "Effects of institutional attributes on enrollment choice: Implications for postsecondary vocational education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 335-350, December.
- Mayer, Walter J., 1989. "Estimating disequilibrium models with limited a priori price-adjustment information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 303-320, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dooley, Martin D. & Payne, A. Abigail & Robb, A. Leslie, 2010. "Merit-Aid and the Distribution of Entering Students Across Ontario University," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Mar 2010.
- Mira Fischer & Patrick Kampkoetter, 2014. "Effects of the German Universities' Excellence Initiative on Ability Sorting of Students and Perceptions of Educational Quality," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 25 Jun 2016.
- Horstschräer, Julia, 2012.
"University rankings in action? The importance of rankings and an excellence competition for university choice of high-ability students,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1162-1176.
- Horstschräer, Julia, 2011. "University rankings in action? The importance of rankings and an excellence competition for university choice of high-ability students?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Hoy, Michael & Yang, Ling, 2008.
"The Determinants of University Participation in Canada (1977?2003),"
IZA Discussion Papers
3805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louis N. Christofides & Michael Hoy & Ling Yang, 2008. "The Determinants of University Participation in Canada (1977-2003)," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 4-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Louis N. Christofides & Michael Hoy & Ling Yang, 2006. "The Determinants of University Participation," Working Papers 0608, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cyrenne, Philippe & Grant, Hugh, 2009. "University decision making and prestige: An empirical study," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 237-248, April.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Zeynalova, Olesia, 2017. "Tuition Reduces Enrollment Less Than Commonly Thought," MPRA Paper 78813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2015.
"Student satisfaction, league tables and university applications: Evidence from Britain,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 148-164.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2015. "Student satisfaction, league tables and university applications: evidence from Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62875, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin D. Dooley & A. Abigail Payne & A. Leslie Robb, 2009. "Merit-Aid and the Distribution of Entering Students Across Ontario Universities," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-12, McMaster University.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2013.
"Student satisfaction, league tables and University applications,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Gibbons & Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2013. "Student Satisfaction, League Tables and University Applications," SERC Discussion Papers 0142, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Nifo, Annamaria & Scalera, Domenico & Vecchione, Gaetano, 2016. "What do you want to be when you grow up? Local institutional quality and the choice of the fields of study in Italy (2004-2007)," MPRA Paper 69907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:24:y:2005:i:4:p:469-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.