Merit-Aid and the Distribution of Entering Students Across Ontario University
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2003.
"Family Income and Participation in Post-secondary Education,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2003210e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2004. "Family Income and Participation in Post-Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1996. "Buying the Best: Cost Escalation in Elite Higher Education," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number clot96-1.
- Frenette, Marc, 2005. "The Impact of Tuition Fees on University Access: Evidence from a Large-scale Price Deregulation in Professional Programs," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005263e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- J. P. Raines & Charles G. Leathers, 2003. "The Economic Institutions of Higher Education," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2721.
- Mueller, Richard E. & Rockerbie, Duane, 2005. "Determining demand for university education in Ontario by type of student," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 469-483, August.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity; Merit Scholarship;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:clssrn:clsrn_admin-2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vivian Tran). General contact details of provider: http://www.clsrn.econ.ubc.ca/ .