Rent-Seeking and Ex Post Acceptance of Reforms in Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Mitsopoulos & Theodore Pelagidis, 2007. "Rent-Seeking and Ex Post Acceptance of Reforms in Higher Education," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 177-192.
References listed on IDEAS
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2002. "Political Economics: Explaining Economic Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661314, January.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003.
"The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s,"
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Jukka Pirttila, 2003. "The Political Economy of Reforms: Empirical Evidence from Post-Communist Transition in the 1990s," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 120, Royal Economic Society.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2003. "The political economy of reforms : Empirical evidence from post-communist transition in the 1990s," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- J. P. Raines & Charles G. Leathers, 2003. "The Economic Institutions of Higher Education," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2721.
More about this item
KeywordsRent seeking; higher education; institutional reforms; externalities; time allocation; Nash equilibrium; voting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecprf:v:10:y:2007:i:3:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.