Department of Economics Lethbridge, Canada
University of Lethbridge
: (403) 329-2518
4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K 3M4
RePEc:edi:deletca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mueller, Richard & Laporte, Christine, 2012. "Certification, Completion, and the Wages of Canadian Registered Apprentices," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2012345e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Mueller, Richard & Laporte, Christine, 2012. "Reconnaissance professionnelle, achevement des programmes d'apprentissage et salaires des apprentis inscrits au Canada," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 2012345f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Mueller, Richard & Laporte, Christine, 2011. "The Completion Behaviour of Registered Apprentices: Who Continues, Who Quits, and Who Completes Programs?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011333e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Mueller, Richard & Laporte, Christine, 2011. "Profil d'achevement des apprentis inscrits : qui poursuit, abandonne et termine les programmes?," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 2011333f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Laporte, Christine & Mueller, Richard, 2010. "The Persistence Behaviour of Registered Apprentices: Who Continues, Quits, or Completes Programs?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 May 2010.
- Hunt, Gary L. & Mueller, Richard E., 2010. "Returns to Skill, Tax Policy, and North American Migration by Skill Level: Canada and the United States 1995 - 2001," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-11, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Mar 2010.
- Richard E. Mueller, 2019. "Public Sector Wages In Alberta: How Do These Compare To Other Provinces And To The Private Sector?," SPP Research Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 12(34), October.
- Volk, Rebekka & Müller, Richard & Reinhardt, Joachim & Schultmann, Frank, 2019. "An Integrated Material Flows, Stakeholders and Policies Approach to Identify and Exploit Regional Resource Potentials," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 292-320.
- Stephen Childs & Ross Finnie & Richard E. Mueller, 2017. "Why Do So Many Children of Immigrants Attend University? Evidence for Canada," Journal of International Migration and Integration, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Richard E. Mueller, 2013. "A note on Canadian migration to the United States during the 1980s and 1990s," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(22), pages 3197-3210, August.
- Gary L. Hunt & Richard E. Mueller, 2013. "Fiscal Policy, Returns to Skills, and Canada-US Migration: Evidence from the Late 1990s," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(1), pages 153-182, March.
- Mueller, Richard E. & Rockerbie, Duane, 2005. "Determining demand for university education in Ontario by type of student," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 469-483, August.
- Mueller, Richard E., 2005. "The effect of marital dissolution on the labour supply of males and females: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 787-809, December.
- Gary L. Hunt & Richard E. Mueller, 2004. "North American Migration: Returns to Skill, Border Effects, and Mobility Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(4), pages 988-1007, November.
- Gary L. Hunt & Richard E. Mueller, 2002. "A Methodology for Estimating Returns to Skills for Canadian Provinces and U.S. States," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 127-143, February.
- Carol Moore & Richard Mueller, 2002. "The transition from paid to self-employment in Canada: the importance of push factors," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 791-801.
- Mueller, Richard E., 1998. "Public-private sector wage differentials in Canada: evidence from quantile regressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 229-235, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Richard Mueller should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.