Report NEP-CMP-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary S. Anderson, 2010. "A reliable and computationally efficient algorithm for imposing the saddle point property in dynamic models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mele, Antonio, 2010. "Repeated moral hazard and recursive Lagrangeans," MPRA Paper 21741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Gilli & Stefan Große & Enrico Schumann, 2010. "Calibrating the Nelson–Siegel–Svensson model," Working Papers 031, COMISEF.
- Mullen, Katharine M. & Ardia, David & Gil, David L. & Windover, Donald & Cline, James, 2009. "DEoptim: An R Package for Global Optimization by Differential Evolution," MPRA Paper 21743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Dec 2010.
- Diego Martinez Lopez & A. Jesus Sanchez Fuentes, 2010. "How sensitive is the provision of public inputs to specifications?," Working Papers 10.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Hunt, Gary L. & Mueller, Richard E., 2010. "Returns to Skill, Tax Policy, and North American Migration by Skill Level: Canada and the United States 1995 - 2001," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-11, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Mar 2010.