Credit conditions indices: Controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jansen, Eilev S. & Krogh, Tord S. H., 2011. "Credit conditions indices: controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- S. Jansen, Eilev & S.H. Krogh, Tord, 2011. "Credit conditions indices: Controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market," Memorandum 10/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Francke & Alex van de Minne & Johan Verbruggen, 2014.
"The effect of credit conditions on the Dutch housing market,"
DNB Working Papers
447, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marc Francke & Alex van de Minne & Johan Verbruggen, 2014. "The effect of Credit Conditions on the Dutch Housing Market," ERSA conference papers ersa14p506, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial credit conditions; flexible trend; financial deregulation; household loan.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .