Financial frictions and the real economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bluwstein, Kristina, 2017. "Asymmetric Macro-Financial Spillovers," Working Paper Series 337, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Niehof, Britta & Hayo, Bernd, 2014.
"Analysis of Monetary Policy Responses after Financial Market Crises in a Continuous Time New Keynesian Model,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100410, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bernd Hayo & Britta Niehof, 2014. "Analysis of Monetary Policy Responses After Financial Market Crises in a Continuous Time New Keynesian Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201421, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Caterina Mendicino & Stephane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2015.
"Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(3), pages 9-63, June.
- Clerc, Laurent & Derviz, Alexis & Mendicino, Caterina & Moyen, Stéphane & Nikolov, Kalin & Stracca, Livio & Suarez, Javier & Vardoulakis, Alexandros, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 10316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L. Clerc & A. Derviz & C. Mendicino & S. Moyen & K. Nikolov & L. Stracca & J. Suarez & A. P. Vardoulakis, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working papers 533, Banque de France.
- Nikolov, Kalin & Stracca, Livio & Derviz, Alexis & Mendicino, Caterina & Moyen, Stéphane & Clerc, Laurent & Suarez, Javier & Vardoulakis, Alexandros P., 2015. "Capital regulation in a macroeconomic model with three layers of default," Working Paper Series 1827, European Central Bank.
- Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Caterina Mendicino & Stéphane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working Papers wp2014_1408, CEMFI.
- Caterina Mendicino & Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Stephane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandro Vardulakis, 2015. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working Papers w201503, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Stijn Claessens, 2015. "An Overview of Macroprudential Policy Tools," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 397-422, December.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "Credit Spreads and Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 3-35, September.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 2017. "Cost-benefit analysis of leaning against the wind," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 193-213.
- Ozge Akinci & Albert Queraltó, 2014. "Banks, Capital Flows and Financial Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1121, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 07 Nov 2014.
- Luigi Bocola, 2016. "The Pass-Through of Sovereign Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(4), pages 879-926.
- Valerio Scalone, 2015. "Estimating Non-Linear DSGEs with the Approximate Bayesian Computation: an application to the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 6/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Li, Shuyun May & Dressler, Scott, 2011. "Business cycle asymmetry via occasionally binding international borrowing constraints," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 33-41, March.
- C. Cahn & J. Matheron & J-G. Sahuc, 2014. "Assessing the macroeconomic effects of LTROS," Working papers 528, Banque de France.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2016. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Leaning Against the Wind; Are Costs Larger Also with Less Effective Macroprudential Policy?," IMF Working Papers 16/3, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Jondeau & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2018.
"A General Equilibrium Appraisal of Capital Shortfall,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
18-12, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Feb 2018.
- E. Jondeau & J-G. Sahuc, 2018. "A General Equilibrium Appraisal of Capital Shortfall," Working papers 668, Banque de France.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial frictions; likelihood-free estimation; non-linear DSGE Models;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srk:srkwps:201741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esrbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.