Report NEP-DGE-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amaia Iza, 2016. "Entrepreneurial skills, technological progress and ﬁrm growth," EcoMod2016 9469, EcoMod.
- Malgorzata Skibinska, 2016. "What drives the labour wedge? A comparison between CEE countries and the Euro Area," EcoMod2016 9061, EcoMod.
- Robert Kollmann, 2017. "Explaining International Business Cycle Synchronization: Recursive Preferences and the Terms of Trade Channel," Globalization Institute Working Papers 307, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2017. "The Effects of Productivity and Benefits on Unemployment: Breaking the Link," GLO Discussion Paper Series 51, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pietrunti, Mario, 2017. "Financial frictions and the real economy," ESRB Working Paper Series 41, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Xiaofei Ma, 2017. "Competitive Tax Reforms in a Monetary Union with Endogenous Entry and Tradability," Working Papers halshs-01467205, HAL.
- Alejandro C. Garcia-Cintado & Celso Jose Costa Junior (email@example.com) & Armando Vaz Sampaio (firstname.lastname@example.org), 2016. "Post-2008 Brazilian Fiscal Policy: an Interpretation through the Analysis of Fiscal Multipliers," EcoMod2016 9528, EcoMod.
- Jose-Maria Da-Rocha & Marina Mendes Tavares & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Endogenous Establishment-Level Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-579, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sergei Seleznev, 2016. "Solving DSGE models with stochastic trends," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps15, Bank of Russia.
- Gouel, Christophe & Legrand, Nicolas, 2017. "Bayesian Estimation of the Storage Model using Information on Quantities," TSE Working Papers 17-776, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Marika Santoro, 2017. "Pension Reform Options in Chile; Some Tradeoffs," IMF Working Papers 17/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher G. Gibbs, 2017. "Learning to Believe in Secular Stagnation," Discussion Papers 2017-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- François Langot & Lise Patureau & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2017. "Fiscal devaluation and structural gaps," Working Papers hal-01438360, HAL.
- Zbynek Stork, 2016. "Term Structure of Interest Rates: Macro-Finance Approach," EcoMod2016 9566, EcoMod.
- Alessandro Cantelmo & Giovanni Melina, 2017. "Sectoral Labor Mobility and Optimal Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 17/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Robatto, Roberto, 2017. "Flight to liquidity and systemic bank runs," ESRB Working Paper Series 38, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Drago Bergholt & Vegard H Larsen & Martin Seneca, 2017. "Business cycles in an oil economy," BIS Working Papers 618, Bank for International Settlements.
- Belzil, Christian & Hansen, Jörgen & Liu, Xingfei, 2017. "Dynamic Skill Accumulation, Education Policies and the Return to Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 10613, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- M. Ali Choudhary & Sajawal Khan & Farooq Pasha, 2017. "Comparison of Various Business Cycle Models for Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 89, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Nicole El Karoui & Caroline Hillairet & Mohamed Mrad, 2017. "Consistent Utility of Investment and Consumption : a forward/backward SPDE viewpoint ," Working Papers hal-01458419, HAL.
- Nooman Rebei, 2017. "Evaluating Changes in the Transmission Mechanism of Government Spending Shocks," IMF Working Papers 17/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Aguiar & Satyajit Chatterjee & Harold L. Cole & Zachary Stangebye, 2017. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises, Revisited: The Art of the Desperate Deal," Working Papers 17-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Deepa Datta & Benjamin K Johannsen & Hannah Kwon & Robert J Vigfusson, 2017. "Oil, equities, and the zero lower bound," BIS Working Papers 617, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans & Volker, Britz, 2017. "Deposit Insurance and Reinsurance: A General Equilibrium Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariano Kulish & James Morley & Tim Robinson, 2016. "Estimating DSGE models with Zero Interest Rate Policy," Discussion Papers 2014-32B, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yunjong Eo & Denny Lie, 2017. "The role of inflation target adjustment in stabilization policy," CAMA Working Papers 2017-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.