Active Ageing and Gender Equality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, March.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "Quelles sont les motivations des départs à la retraite en Europe : situation personnelle, familiale, professionnelle, ou rôle de la protection sociale ?," Working Papers DT26, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Roberto Leombruni & Claudia Villosio, 2005. "Employability of Older Workers in Italy and Europe," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 43, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Archambault, E., 2000.
"Foundations in France,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
2000.43, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Edith Archambault, 2001. "Foundations In France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02095697, HAL.
- Muriel Tabariés & Viviane Tchernonog, 2007. "La montée des femmes dirigeantes dans les associations : évolutions structurelles, évolutions sociétales," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00248191, HAL.
- Romain Duval, 2003. "The Retirement Effects of Old-Age Pension and Early Retirement Schemes in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 370, OECD Publishing.
- Zhenmei Zhang & Mark D. Hayward, 2001. "Childlessness and the Psychological Well-Being of Older Persons," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(5), pages 311-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo Dâ€™Ippoliti, 2011.
"Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 735-757, December.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 11-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maria Letizia Zanier & Isabella Crespi, 2015. "Facing the Gender Gap in Aging: Italian Women’s Pension in the European Context," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-22, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-01-26 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-26 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-01-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2013-01-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2013-01-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/137877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.