Report NEP-AGE-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Corsi & Manuela Samek Lodovici, 2013. "Active Ageing and Gender Equality," Working Papers CEB 13-004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:12262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:12258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aylit Tina Romm, 2013. "Retirement Date Effects on Saving Bahavior: The Case of Non-Separable Preferences," Working Papers 323, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Marco Angrisani & Michael D. Hurd & Erik Meijer, 2012. "Investment Decisions in Retirement: The Role of Subjective Expectations," Working Papers wp274, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca Cannon Fraenkel, 2013. "Compensation Matters: The Case of Teachers," Issues in Brief ibslp28, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ricky Kanabar & Peter Simmons, 2013. "Work and Play Pave the Way: The Importance of Part Time Work in a Lifecycle Model," Discussion Papers 13/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andrew Beauchamp & Mathis Wagner, 2012. "Dying to Retire: Adverse Selection and Welfare in Social Security," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 818, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2013.
- Dirk Broeders & Paul Hilbers & David Rijsbergen, 2013. "What drives pension indexation in turbulent times? An empirical examination of Dutch pension funds," DNB Working Papers 368, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bryan Campbell & Laurence Allaire & Vinh Nguyen & Paul Gauthier & Richard Guay & Michel Magnan, 2013. "Retraite et RVER au Québec - Enjeux et produits de décaissement," CIRANO Project Reports 2013rp-02, CIRANO.