Report NEP-HME-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- White, Graham, 2012. "The New Keynesian view of aggregate demand: some reflections from a Sraffian standpoint," Working Papers 2012-15, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2013. "Price Rigidity: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," NBER Working Papers 18705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borraz, Fernando & Pampillon, Nicolas Gonzalez & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2013. "Water nationalization and service quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6318, The World Bank.
- Wäckerle, Manuel, 2013. "On the bottom-up foundations of the banking-macro nexus," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Roy Grieve, 2012. "Still more on why we should bury the Marginal Productivity Theory of the Price of Capital: A Supplementary Note," Working Papers 1215, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Marcella Corsi & Manuela Samek Lodovici, 2013. "Active Ageing and Gender Equality," Working Papers CEB 13-004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2013. "Who Earns Minimum Wages in Europe? New Evidence Based on Household Surveys," Working Papers CEB 13-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Farre, Lidia, 2013. "The role of men in the economic and social development of women : implications for gender equality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6323, The World Bank.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2013. "Primitivization of the EU Periphery: The Loss of Relevant Knowledge," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 48, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação, 2012. "Portugal Before and After the European Union: Facts on Nontradables," GEMF Working Papers 2013-02, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Leonid A. Shapiro, 2013. "Anticipatory Systems, Preferences, Averages: Inflation, Uncertain Phenomena, Management," Papers 1301.4207, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan & B. P., Asalatha, 2012. "Women Empowerment: An Epistemic Quest," MPRA Paper 43859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikael Apel & Carl Andreas Claussen & Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Petra Lennartsdotter & Øistein Røisland, 2013. "Monetary policy decisions – comparing theory and “inside” information from MPC members," Working Paper 2013/03, Norges Bank.
- Björn Bartling & Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 2012. "Use and abuse of authority: A behavioral foundation of the employment relation," ECON - Working Papers 098, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fabio Padovano & Ronald Wintrobe, 2012. "Theocracy is just another Form of Dictatorship: Theory and Evidence from the Papal Regimes," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201302, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Luca Barone, 2013. "An ABM for Economics: Micro Explains Macro," Working papers 016, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.