An ABM for Economics: Micro Explains Macro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugues Bersini, 2012. "UML for ABM," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-9.
- Frank Schorfheide, 2011.
"Estimation and Evaluation of DSGE Models: Progress and Challenges,"
NBER Working Papers
16781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Schorfheide, 2011. "Estimation and evaluation of DSGE models: progress and challenges," Working Papers 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Burbidge, John & Cuff, Katherine, 2005.
"Capital tax competition and returns to scale,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 353-373, July.
- John Burbidge & Katherine Cuff, 2002. "Capital Tax Competition and Returns to Scale," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-10, McMaster University.
- John Burbidge & Katherine Cuff, 2002. "Capital Tax Competition and Returns to Scale," Working Papers 03002, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 20-37 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation; NetLogo; Simulations; Micro-Macro link; Agent Based Models (ABMs); Unified Modeling Language (UML); ODD standard protocol;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-01-26 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-01-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tur:wpapnw:016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dstorit.html .