Report NEP-CMP-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ankit Dangi, 2013. "Financial Portfolio Optimization: Computationally guided agents to investigate, analyse and invest!?," Papers 1301.4194, arXiv.org.
- Luca Barone, 2013. "An ABM for Economics: Micro Explains Macro," Working papers 016, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk, 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Free Trade Agreements between the EU and Canada, USA and Moldova/Georgia/Armenia on the Austrian Economy: Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis," FIW Research Reports series IV-003, FIW.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd & Greg Thain & Stephen J. Wright, 2013. "Solving Dynamic Programming Problems on a Computational Grid," NBER Working Papers 18714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qasim Nasar-Ullah, 2013. "A parallel implementation of a derivative pricing model incorporating SABR calibration and probability lookup tables," Papers 1301.3118, arXiv.org.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Chang, Chia-Ling & Wen, Ming-Chang, 2013. "Social networks and macroeconomic stability," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd & Rong Xu, 2013. "Numerical Solution of Dynamic Portfolio Optimization with Transaction Costs," NBER Working Papers 18709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Farinosi & Lorenzo Carrera & Alexandros Maziotis & Jaroslav Mysiak & Fabio Eboli & Gabriele Standardi, 2012. "Policy-relevant Assessment Method of Socio-economic Impacts of Floods: An Italian Case Study," Working Papers 2012.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri, 2012. "A new compact linear programming formulation for choice network revenue management," Economics Working Papers 1349, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Charles L. Byrne and Abdellatif Moudafi, 2013. "Extensions of the CQ Algorithm for the Split Feasibility and Split Equality Problems," Documents de Travail 2013-01, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Carlo Carraro & Lorenza Campagnolo & Fabio Eboli & Elisa Lanzi & Ramiro Parrado & Elisa Portale, 2012. "Quantifying Sustainability: A New Approach and World Ranking," Working Papers 2012.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lion Hirth & Falko Ueckerdt, 2012. "Redistribution Effects of Energy and Climate Policy: The Electricity Market," Working Papers 2012.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Erkki VihriÃ¤lÃ¤ & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "Options for a Euro-area fiscal capacity," Policy Contributions 765, Bruegel.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piersanti Giovanni, 2013. "Theory and practice of contagion in monetary unions. Domino effects in EU Mediterranean countries: The case of Greece, Italy and Spain," wp.comunite 0098, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.