Still more on why we should bury the Marginal Productivity Theory of the Price of Capital: A Supplementary Note
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grieve, Roy, 2013. "Still More On Why We Should Bury The Marginal Productivity Theory Of The Price Of Capital: A Supplementary Note," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-09, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Grieve, Roy, 2012. "The Marginal Productivity Theory Of The Price Of Capital: An Historical Perspective On The Origins Of The Codswallop," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-05, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
Keywordsmarginal productivity theory of distribution; reswitching;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-01-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2013-01-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:str:wpaper:1215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirsty Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstruk.html .