A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hsieh Hui-ting & Lai Ching-chong & Chen Kuan-jen, 2015. "A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1579-1618, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Censolo & Caterina Colombo, 2008. "Mixed Industrial Structure And Short-Run Fiscal Multiplier," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 156-165, June.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2011. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition with flexible prices: An overview and survey," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-57.
- Juin-jen Chang & Hsiao-wen Hung & Jhy-yuan Shieh & Ching-chong Lai, 2007. "Optimal Fiscal Policies, Congestion and Over-entry," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(1), pages 137-151, March.
- Jaimovich, Nir, 2007.
"Firm dynamics and markup variations: Implications for sunspot equilibria and endogenous economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 300-325, November.
- Nir Jaimovich, 2007. "Firm Dynamics and Markup Variations: Implications for Sunspot Equilibria and Endogenous Economic Fluctuation," Discussion Papers 07-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jhy-hwa Chen & Jhy-yuan Shieh & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2005. "Productive public expenditure and imperfect competition with endogenous price markup," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 522-544, July.
- Heijdra, Ben J., 2017. "Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198784135.
- Torregrosa, Ramon J., 1998. "On the monotonicity of balanced budget multiplier under imperfect competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 331-335, June.
- Devereux, Michael B & Head, Allen C & Lapham, Beverly J, 2000. " Government Spending and Welfare with Returns to Specialization," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 547-561, December.
- Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel & San Martín Lizarralde, Marta, 2009. "Royalty Licensing," IKERLANAK 2009-40, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect competition; Macroeconomic model; Fixed-fee licensing; Royalty licensing;
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-08-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2013-08-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-08-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sin:wpaper:13-a007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HsiaoyunLiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sinictw.html .