A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hsieh Hui-ting & Lai Ching-chong & Chen Kuan-jen, 2015. "A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1579-1618, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Censolo & Caterina Colombo, 2008. "Mixed Industrial Structure And Short‐Run Fiscal Multiplier," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 156-165, June.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2011. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition with flexible prices: An overview and survey," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-57.
- Juin‐jen Chang & Hsiao‐wen Hung & Jhy‐yuan Shieh & Ching‐chong Lai, 2007. "Optimal Fiscal Policies, Congestion and Over‐entry," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(1), pages 137-151, March.
- Jaimovich, Nir, 2007.
"Firm dynamics and markup variations: Implications for sunspot equilibria and endogenous economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 300-325, November.
- Nir Jaimovich, 2007. "Firm Dynamics and Markup Variations: Implications for Sunspot Equilibria and Endogenous Economic Fluctuation," Discussion Papers 07-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jhy-hwa Chen & Jhy-yuan Shieh & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2005. "Productive public expenditure and imperfect competition with endogenous price markup," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 522-544, July.
- Heijdra, Ben J., 2017. "Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198784135.
- Torregrosa, Ramon J., 1998. "On the monotonicity of balanced budget multiplier under imperfect competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 331-335, June.
- Devereux, Michael B & Head, Allen C & Lapham, Beverly J, 2000. " Government Spending and Welfare with Returns to Specialization," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 547-561, December.
- Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel & San Martín Lizarralde, Marta, 2009. "Royalty Licensing," IKERLANAK 2009-40, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2009/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chang, Shu-hua & Lai, Ching-chong, 2016. "Vertical separation versus vertical integration in an endogenously growing economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 359-380.
- Cheng-Wei Chang & Ching-Chong Lai & Juin-Jen Chang, 2018. "Fiscal Stimulus and Endogenous Firm Entry in a Monopolistic Competition Macroeconomic Model," The Japanese Economic Review, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 207-225, June.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2011. "Additionality and regional development: are EU Structural Funds complements or substitutes of national Public Finance?," Working Papers 201101, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Yi-Ling Cheng & Juin-Jen Chang, 2017. "The Quality of Intermediate Goods: Growth and Welfare Implications," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(302), pages 434-447, September.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2015. "The macroeconomics of radical uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 592, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2015.
"Abatement Technology and the Environment–Growth Nexus with Education,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(3), pages 297-318, July.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2011. "Abatement Technology and the Environment-Growth Nexus with Education," Working Papers 2011.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2011. "Abatement technology and the environment-growth nexus with education," Working Papers hal-00570312, HAL.
- Barseghyan, Levon & DiCecio, Riccardo, 2016.
"Externalities, endogenous productivity, and poverty traps,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 112-126.
- Levon Barseghyan & Riccardo DiCecio, 2008. "Externalities, Endogenous Productivity, and Poverty Traps," Working Papers 2008-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Uk Heo & John Bohte, 2012. "Who Pays for National Defense? Financing Defense Programs in the United States, 1947â€“2007," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 56(3), pages 413-438, June.
- Echavarría-Soto, Juan José & López, Enrique & Ocampo, Sergio & Rodríguez-Niño, Norberto, 2012.
"Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia,"
Chapters, in: Arango-Thomas, Luis Eduardo & Hamann-Salcedo, Franz Alonso (ed.), El mercado de trabajo en Colombia : hechos, tendencias e instituciones, chapter 18, pages 753-794,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan JosÃ© EchavarrÃa & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011. "Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre PolÃtica EconÃ³mica, Banco de la RepÃºblica - ESPE, vol. 29(66), pages 128-173, December.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo, 2011. "Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 29(66), pages 128-173, December.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011. "Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009154, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011. "Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 682, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Manjira Datta & Kevin Reffett & Łukasz Woźny, 2018. "Comparing recursive equilibrium in economies with dynamic complementarities and indeterminacy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 66(3), pages 593-626, October.
- Brito, Paulo B. & Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw, 2013.
"Non-smooth dynamics and multiple equilibria in a Cournot–Ramsey model with endogenous markups,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2287-2306.
- Brito, Paulo & Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2008. "Non-smooth Dynamics and Multiple Equilibria in a Cournot-Ramsey Model with Endogenous Markups," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2010.
- Paulo Brito & Luís Costa & Huw Dixon, 2010. "Non-Smooth Dynamics and Multiple Equilibria in a Cournt-Ramsey Model with Endogenous Markups," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Mathieu-Bolh, Nathalie, 2017. "Can tax reforms help achieve sustainable development?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 135-163.
- Castro, Vítor, 2010.
"The duration of economic expansions and recessions: More than duration dependence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 347-365, March.
- Castro, Vitor, 2008. "The duration of economic expansions and recessions: More than duration dependence," Economic Research Papers 269858, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Castro, Vítor, 2008. "The duration of economic expansions and recessions : More than duration dependence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 860, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Vítor Castro, 2008. "The duration of economic expansions and recessions: More than duration dependence," NIPE Working Papers 18/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2008.
"Bridging Economic Theory Models and the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-29.
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2008. "Bridging Economic Theory Models and the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alho, Kari, 2002. "Stabilization Inside and Outside EMU," Discussion Papers 821, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Miguel Casares & Hashmat Khan & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2018. "The extensive margin and US aggregate fluctuations: A quantitative assessment," Carleton Economic Papers 18-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2020.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2009. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model," FEP Working Papers 336, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Toshiki Tamai, 2009. "Employment, fiscal Policy and Oligopsonistic Labour Market," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 12(3), pages 321-337.
- Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 2006.
"Population ageing and pension reform in a small open economy with non-traded goods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2389-2424, December.
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2005. "Population Ageing and Pension Reform in a Small Open Economy with Non-Traded Goods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-021/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect competition; Macroeconomic model; Fixed-fee licensing; Royalty licensing;
All these keywords.
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-08-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2013-08-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-08-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sin:wpaper:13-a007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HsiaoyunLiu). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sinictw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.