A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hsieh Hui-ting & Lai Ching-chong & Chen Kuan-jen, 2015. "A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1579-1618, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Censolo & Caterina Colombo, 2008. "Mixed Industrial Structure And Short‐Run Fiscal Multiplier," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 156-165, June.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2011. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition with flexible prices: An overview and survey," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-57.
- Juin‐jen Chang & Hsiao‐wen Hung & Jhy‐yuan Shieh & Ching‐chong Lai, 2007. "Optimal Fiscal Policies, Congestion and Over‐entry," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(1), pages 137-151, March.
- Jaimovich, Nir, 2007.
"Firm dynamics and markup variations: Implications for sunspot equilibria and endogenous economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 300-325, November.
- Nir Jaimovich, 2007. "Firm Dynamics and Markup Variations: Implications for Sunspot Equilibria and Endogenous Economic Fluctuation," Discussion Papers 07-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jhy-hwa Chen & Jhy-yuan Shieh & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2005. "Productive public expenditure and imperfect competition with endogenous price markup," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 522-544, July.
- Heijdra, Ben J., 2017. "Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198784135.
- Torregrosa, Ramon J., 1998. "On the monotonicity of balanced budget multiplier under imperfect competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 331-335, June.
- Devereux, Michael B & Head, Allen C & Lapham, Beverly J, 2000. " Government Spending and Welfare with Returns to Specialization," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 547-561, December.
- Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel & San Martín Lizarralde, Marta, 2009. "Royalty Licensing," IKERLANAK 2009-40, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect competition; Macroeconomic model; Fixed-fee licensing; Royalty licensing;
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-08-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2013-08-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-08-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sin:wpaper:13-a007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HsiaoyunLiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sinictw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.