The choice of licensing versus direct foreign investment in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miyagiwa, K. & Young, L., 1990.
"Licensing Of New Technology Vs Direct Foreign Investment: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
89-11a, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Miyagiwa, K. & Young, L., 1990. "Licensing Of New Technology Vs Direct Foreign Investment: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 89-11a, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Ignatius Horstmann & James R. Markusen, 1987. "Licensing versus Direct Investment: A Model of Internalization by the Multinational Enterprise," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 464-481, August.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caves, Richard E, 1971. "International Corporations: The Industrial Economics of Foreign Investment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(149), pages 1-27, February.
- Giannitsis, Tassos, 1991. "Licensing in a newly industrializing country: The case of Greek manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 349-362, April.
- Parai, Amar K. & Batra, Raveendra N., 1987. "Customs union and unemployment in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 311-319, August.
- Rugman, Alan M, 1986. "New Theories of the Multinational Enterprise: An Assessment of Internalization Theory," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 101-118, May.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munirul Nabin & Xuan Nguyen & Pasquale Sgro, 2013. "On the Relationship Between Technology Transfer and Economic Growth in Asian Economies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 935-946, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:58:y:1993:i:2:p:175-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.