On the monotonicity of balanced budget multiplier under imperfect competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1994.
"Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 171-199, April.
- Dixon, H. & Rankin, N., 1991. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: a Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 387, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1992. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixon, Huw, 1987. "A Simple Model of Imperfect Competition with Walrasian Features," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 134-160, March.
- Molana, Hassan & Moutos, Thomas, 1992.
"A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, pages 68-74.
- Hassan Molana & Thomas Moutos, 1991. "A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier," Working Papers Series 91/4, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1993.
"The Market-Power Foundations of Macroeconomic Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 105-141, March.
- Silvestre, J., 1991. "The Market-Power Foundations of Macroeconomic Policy," Papers 374, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1988. "Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 7-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís F. Costa, 2004.
"Endogenous Markups and Fiscal Policy,"
University of Manchester, pages 55-71.
- Luís F. Costa, 2001. "Endogenous Markups and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Luis Costa, 2004. "Endogenous markups and fiscal policy," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia, 2000.
"Market structure, cost asymmetries, and fiscal policy effectiveness,"
Elsevier, pages 101-107.
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Market Structure, Cost Asymmetries and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 089, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2009/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Luis F. Costa, "undated". "Multipliers and Capital: What is the role of Imperfect Competition?," Discussion Papers 99/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hsieh Hui-ting & Lai Ching-chong & Chen Kuan-jen, 2015.
"A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1579-1618, October.
- Hui-ting Hsieh & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Ramón J. Torregrosa Montaner, 2003. "Balanced budget multiplier with indirect taxes under imperfect competition," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 18(1), pages 3-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:59:y:1998:i:3:p:331-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .