Optimal fiscal policy in open economies with labour market distortions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1987.
"The Gains from Fiscal Cooperation in the Two Commodity Real Trade Model,"
NBER Working Papers
2466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1988. "The gains from fiscal cooperation in the two-commodity real trade model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 111-127, August.
- Oliver Hart, 1982. "A Model of Imperfect Competition with Keynesian Features," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 109-138.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-193.
- DREZE, Jacques H., "undated".
"Second-best analysis with markets in disequilibrium. Public sector pricing in a Keynesian Regime,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
670, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreze, Jacques H., 1985. "Second-best analysis with markets in disequilibrium : Public sector pricing in a Keynesian regime," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-301.
- Hassan Molana & Thomas Moutos, 1991.
"A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier,"
Working Papers Series
91/4, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Molana, Hassan & Moutos, Thomas, 1992. "A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 68-74, January.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987.
"International Policy Coordination in Interdependent Monetary Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988. "International policy coordination in interdependent monetary economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 1-23, August.
- van der ploeg, F., 1987. "Coordination of optimal taxation in a two-country equilibrium model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 279-285.
- Chari, V V & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1990.
"International Coordination of Fiscal Policy in Limiting Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 617-636, June.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1989. "International coordination of fiscal policy in limiting economies," Staff Report 121, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987.
"Imperfect Competition and the Keynesian Cross,"
NBER Working Papers
2386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993.
"Environmental policy, public goods and the marginal cost of public funds,"
1993-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1994. "Environmental Policy, Public Goods and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 444-454, March.
- van der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Environmental policy, public goods, and the marginal cost of public funds," Other publications TiSEM 84be6810-e643-436b-95b0-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Environmental Policy, Public Goods and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," Papers 9345, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Devereux, Michael B, 1991. "The Terms of Trade and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 720-736, October.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1992.
"Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1994. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 171-199, April.
- Dixon, H. & Rankin, N., 1991. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: a Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 387, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:63:y:1996:i:1:p:103-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.