European Integration - A Downward Bias in Employment Policies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Richard N., 1985. "Economic interdependence and coordination of economic policies," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1195-1234 Elsevier.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988.
"Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Russell Cooper & John Andrew, 1985. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 745R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1985.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001. "Social Dumping in the Transformation Process?," NBER Working Papers 8364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988.
"International policy coordination in interdependent monetary economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 1-23, August.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "International Policy Coordination in Interdependent Monetary Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chari, V V & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1990.
"International Coordination of Fiscal Policy in Limiting Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 617-636, June.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1989. "International coordination of fiscal policy in limiting economies," Staff Report 121, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000.
"Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 337-378, October.
- Wildasin, David E., 1999. "Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Factor Mobility and Fiscal Policy in the EU: Policy Issues and Analytical Approaches," CESifo Working Paper Series 344, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1977.
"Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Payments in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 823-839, December.
- R. Dornbusch & S. Fischer & P. A. Samuelson, 1976. "Comparative Advantage, Trade and Payments in a Ricardian Model With a Continuum of Goods," Working papers 178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael B, 1991. "The Terms of Trade and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 720-736, October.
- Jonathan Coppel & Martine Durand, 1999. "Trends in Market Openness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 221, OECD Publishing.
- Torben M. Andersen & Niels Haldrup & Jan Rose Sørensen, 2000. "Labour market implications of EU product market integration," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 105-134, April.
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Torben M, 2002. "Fiscal Stabilization Policy in a Monetary Union with Inflation Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 3232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2005. "Fiscal stabilization policy in a monetary union with inflation targeting," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Andersen, Torben M., "undated". "The Macroeconomic Policy Mix in a Monetary Union with Flexible Inflation Targeting," Economics Working Papers 2003-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
Keywordsspill-overs; coordination; employment.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .