European Integration - A Downward Bias in Employment Policies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001. "Social Dumping in the Transformation Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 508, CESifo Group Munich.
- Devereux, Michael B, 1991. "The Terms of Trade and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 720-736, October.
- Cooper, Richard N., 1985. "Economic interdependence and coordination of economic policies," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1195-1234 Elsevier.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1977.
"Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Payments in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 823-839, December.
- R. Dornbusch & S. Fischer & P. A. Samuelson, 1976. "Comparative Advantage, Trade and Payments in a Ricardian Model With a Continuum of Goods," Working papers 178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988.
"Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Russell Cooper & John Andrew, 1985. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 745R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1985.
- Jonathan Coppel & Martine Durand, 1999. "Trends in Market Openness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 221, OECD Publishing.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988.
"International policy coordination in interdependent monetary economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 1-23, August.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "International Policy Coordination in Interdependent Monetary Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000.
"Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 337-378, October.
- Wildasin, David E., 1999. "Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Factor Mobility and Fiscal Policy in the EU: Policy Issues and Analytical Approaches," CESifo Working Paper Series 344, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chari, V V & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1990.
"International Coordination of Fiscal Policy in Limiting Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 617-636, June.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1989. "International coordination of fiscal policy in limiting economies," Staff Report 121, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Torben M. Andersen & Niels Haldrup & Jan Rose Sørensen, 2000. "Labour market implications of EU product market integration," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 105-134, April.
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Torben M, 2002. "Fiscal Stabilization Policy in a Monetary Union with Inflation Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 3232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2005. "Fiscal stabilization policy in a monetary union with inflation targeting," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Andersen, Torben M., "undated". "The Macroeconomic Policy Mix in a Monetary Union with Flexible Inflation Targeting," Economics Working Papers 2003-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
Keywordsspill-overs; coordination; employment.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.