Imperfectly competitive factor markets and price normalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Vial, Jean-Philippe, 1972.
"Oligopoly "A la cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 381-400, June.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & VIAL, Jean-Philippe, 1972. "Oligopoly "à la Cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis," CORE Discussion Papers RP 106, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dierker, Egbert & Grodal, Birgit, 1996.
"Profit Maximization Mitigates Competition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(1), pages 139-160, January.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1994. "Profit Maximization Mitigates Competition," Discussion Papers 94-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert DIERKER & Birgit GRODAL, 1994. "Profit Maximization Mitigates Competition," Vienna Economics Papers vie9405, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Rasmussen, Bo Sandemann & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 1996. "Optimal fiscal policy in open economies with labour market distortions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 103-117, December.
- Codognato, G. & Gabszewicz, J., 1991. "Cournot-Walras equilibria in pure exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1991010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bohm Volker, 1994. "The Foundation of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 208-218, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steinar Holden, 2003. "Wage-setting under Different Monetary Regimes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(278), pages 251-265, May.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2005. "The Price Normalisation Problem in General Equilibriun Models with Oligopoly Power: An Attempt at Perspective," GE, Growth, Math methods 0505002, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsimperfect competition; general equilibrium; price-normalization rules; trade unions; rationality; D50; J51;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:63:y:1996:i:2:p:125-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.