Childcare voucher and labour market behaviour: Experimental evidence from Finland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tarja Viitanen, 2011. "Child care voucher and labour market behaviour: experimental evidence from Finland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(23), pages 3203-3212.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Hemmings & David Turner & Seija Parviainen, 2003. "Enhancing the Effectiveness of Public Spending in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 358, OECD Publishing.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2002. "Simple and Bias-Corrected Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Mahringer & Christine Zulehner, 2015.
"Child-care costs and mothers’ employment rates: an empirical analysis for Austria,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 837-870, December.
- Helmut Mahringer & Christine Zulehner, 2012. "Child-Care Costs and Mothers' Employment Rates. An Empirical Analysis for Austria," WIFO Working Papers 429, WIFO.
- Kosonen Tuomas, 2014.
"To Work or Not to Work? The Effect of Childcare Subsidies on the Labour Supply of Parents,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-32, July.
- Kosonen, Tuomas, 2011. "To work or not to work? The effct of child-care subsidies on the labour supply of parents," Working Papers 23, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Tuomas Kosonen, 2013. "To Work or not to Work? The Effect of Child-Care Subsidies on the Labour Supply of Parents," CESifo Working Paper Series 4065, CESifo Group Munich.
- Taryn W. Morrissey, 2017. "Child care and parent labor force participation: a review of the research literature," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial experimentation; vouchers; childcare use; labour force participation;
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-11-24 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-11-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2007011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .