Pension Reform Options for Russia and Ukraine: A Critical Analysis of Available Options and Their Expected Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Yasin., 2006. "State and Economy at the Stage of Modernization," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Robert Fenge & Pierre Pestieau, 2005. "Social Security and Early Retirement," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262062496, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander M. Danzer, 2013.
"Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labour Supply: Quasi‐Experimental Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 1059-1084, September.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2011. "Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labor Supply: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2013. "Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labour Supply: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 20031, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marek Góra & Oleksandr Rohozynsky, 2008. "Social Security Influence on Labor Mobility: Possible Opportunities and Challenges," ESCIRRU Working Papers 7, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordspension reform; pension system; labour market; transition; industrial restructuring; social security; public finance; Russia; Ukraine;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H69 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Other
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-04-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-04-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2010-04-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .