Social Security Influence on Labor Mobility: Possible Opportunities and Challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.diw.de/en
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Gruber, 1995.
"The Incidence of Payroll Taxation: Evidence from Chile,"
NBER Working Papers
5053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1997. "The Incidence of Payroll Taxation: Evidence from Chile," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages S72-101, July.
- World Bank, 2005. "Ukraine : Poverty Assessment, Poverty and Inequality in a Growing Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8803, The World Bank.
- Kugler, Adriana D. & Kugler, Maurice, 2003.
"The Labour Market Effects of Payroll Taxes in a Middle-Income Country: Evidence from Colombia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice, 2003. "The Labor Market Effects of Payroll Taxes in a Middle-Income Country: Evidence from Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2003. "The labor market effects of payroll taxes in a middle-income country: Evidence from Colombia," Economics Working Papers 721, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice, 2003. "The labor market effects of payroll taxes in a middle-income country: evidence from Colombia," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0306, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Magdalena Rokicka & Anna Ruzik, 2009.
"Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms,"
CASE Network Reports
0090, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Magdalena Rokicka & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Anna Ruzik, 2008. "Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms," ESCIRRU Working Papers 5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2005. "Russia : Reducing Poverty through Growth and Social Policy Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8523, The World Bank.
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 1992. "Workfare versus Welfare Incentive Arguments for Work Requirements in Poverty-Alleviation Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 249-61, March.
- Marek Gora & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Oksana Sinyavskaya, 2010. "Pension Reform Options for Russia and Ukraine: A Critical Analysis of Available Options and Their Expected Outcomes," CASE Network Reports 0091, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Riboud, Michelle & Hoaquan Chu, 1997. "Pension reform, growth, and the labor market in Ukraine," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1731, The World Bank.
- Marek Gora & Artur Radziwill & Agnieszka Sowa & Mateusz Walewski, 2006. "Tax Wedge and Skills: Case of Poland in International Perspective," CASE Network Reports 0064, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 1995. "Active labor market policies in the OECD and in selected transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1502, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwesc:diwesc7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.