Report NEP-CIS-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Góra & Oleksandr Rohozynsky, 2008. "Social Security Influence on Labor Mobility: Possible Opportunities and Challenges," ESCIRRU Working Papers 7, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David, 2008. "Regional household and poverty effects of Russia's accession to the world trade organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4570, The World Bank.
- T. Dohmen & H. Lehmann & A. Zaiceva, 2008. "The Gender Earnings Gap inside a Russian Firm: First Evidence from Personnel Data ? 1997 to 2002," Working Papers 633, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Loukas Balafoutas, 2008. "Households in Transition: The BSEC-CA Experience," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 67, OECD Publishing.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2008. "Transition, Globalisation and Labour in the Black Sea Economic Co-operation and Central Asian Regions," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 68, OECD Publishing.
- Hou, Xiaohui & Chao, Shiyan, 2008. "An evaluation of the initial impact of the medical assistance program for the poor in Georgia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4588, The World Bank.