A Markovian Approximated Solution To A Portfolio Management Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alistair Windsor & Jacek B. Krawczyk, 1997. "A Matlab Package for Approximating the Solution to a Continuous- Time Stochastic Optimal Control Problem," Computational Economics 9710002, EconWPA.
- John Rust, 1997. "A Comparison of Policy Iteration Methods for Solving Continuous-State, Infinite-Horizon Markovian Decision Problems Using Random, Quasi-random, and Deterministic Discretizations," Computational Economics 9704001, EconWPA.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk & Alistair Windsor, 1997. "An Approximated Solution to Continuous-Time Stochastic Optimal Control Problems Through Markov Decision Chains," Computational Economics 9710001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B & Pharo, Alastair S, 2014. "InfsocSol3: An updated MATLABÂ® package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time infinite horizon stochastic optimal control problem," Working Paper Series 3412, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2007. "Using a finite horizon numerical optimisation method for a periodic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 2298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek B Krawczyk, 2015. "Delivering Left-Skewed Portfolio Payoff Distributions in the Presence of Transaction Costs," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-20, August.
- Foster, Jarred & Krawczyk, Jacek B, 2013. "Sensitivity of cautious-relaxed investment policies to target variation," Working Paper Series 2972, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf0:233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .