InfsocSol3: An updated MATLABÂ® package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time infinite horizon stochastic optimal control problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacek B. Krawczyk, 2000. "A Markovian Approximated Solution To A Portfolio Management Problem," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 233, Society for Computational Economics.
- Azzato, Jeffrey & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2006. "SOCSol4L An improved MATLAB package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 1179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek Krawczyk & Alastair Pharo & Oana Serea & Stewart Sinclair, 2013. "Computation of viability kernels: a case study of by-catch fisheries," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 365-396, December.
- Bene, C. & Doyen, L. & Gabay, D., 2001. "A viability analysis for a bio-economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 385-396, March.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2008. "InfSOCSol2: an updated MATLAB package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time infinite horizon stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 8374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2009. "InfSOCSol2 An updated MATLAB Package for Approximating the Solution to a Continuous-Time Infinite Horizon Stochastic Optimal Control Problem with Control and State Constraints," MPRA Paper 17027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational economics; Approximating Markov decision chains; MATLABÂ®;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-06-22 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2014-06-22 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwecf:3412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egvuwnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.