A Matlab Package for Approximating the Solution to a Continuous- Time Stochastic Optimal Control Problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foster, Jarred, 2011. "Target variation in a loss avoiding pension fund problem," MPRA Paper 36177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek B Krawczyk, 2015. "Delivering Left-Skewed Portfolio Payoff Distributions in the Presence of Transaction Costs," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-20, August.
- Foster, Jarred & Krawczyk, Jacek B, 2013. "Sensitivity of cautious-relaxed investment policies to target variation," Working Paper Series 2972, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Azzato, Jeffrey, 2006. "NISOCSol an algorithm for approximating Markovian equilibria in dynamic games with coupled-constraints," MPRA Paper 1195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk, 2000. "A Markovian Approximated Solution To A Portfolio Management Problem," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 233, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
Keywordss Approximating Markov decision chains; economic software;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:9710002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA) or (). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .