NISOCSol an algorithm for approximating Markovian equilibria in dynamic games with coupled-constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alistair Windsor & Jacek B. Krawczyk, 1997. "A Matlab Package for Approximating the Solution to a Continuous- Time Stochastic Optimal Control Problem," Computational Economics 9710002, EconWPA.
- Steffan Berridge & Jacek Krawczyk, "undated". "Relaxation Algorithms in Finding Nash Equilibrium," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 159, Society for Computational Economics.
- Azzato, Jeffrey & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2006. "SOCSol4L An improved MATLAB package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 1179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2005. "Coupled constraint Nash equilibria in environmental games," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-181, June.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Zuccollo, James, 2006. "NIRA-3: An improved MATLAB package for finding Nash equilibria in infinite games," MPRA Paper 1119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational techniques; Noncooperative games; Econometric software; Taxation; Water; Climate; Dynamic programming; Dynamic games; Applications of game theory; Environmental economics; Computational economics; Nikaido-Isoda function; Approximating Markov decision chains;
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-01-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-01-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2007-01-14 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .