Report NEP-CMP-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas S. Andreou & George A. Zombanakis, 2006. "Computational Intelligence in Exchange-Rate Forecasting," Working Papers 49, Bank of Greece.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Global Optimization by Differential Evolution and Particle Swarm Methods: Evaluation on Some Benchmark Functions," MPRA Paper 1005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yorgos Photis & Yorgos Grekousis, 2006. "Spatio-Temporal Point Pattern Analysis Using Genetic Algorithms," ERSA conference papers ersa06p910, European Regional Science Association.
- Silvio Giove & Paolo Bortot, 2006. "A solving tool for fuzzy quadratic optimal control problems," Working Papers 148, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Peter Mcgregor & Nikos Pappas & Kim Swales & Karen Turner & Robert Wright, 2006. "Macroeconomic Impact of Ageing Population in Scotland. A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa06p432, European Regional Science Association.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Yasuhiro Hirobata & Akira Ohgai, 2006. "Economic Impacts of a New Road Network in San-En Region, Japan: A Spatial Computable General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers ersa06p810, European Regional Science Association.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Roberto, Esposti, 2006. "The regional model for Mediterranean agriculture," MPRA Paper 1181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Roberto, Esposti, 2006. "Analysis of the impact of decoupling on two Mediterranean regions," MPRA Paper 1182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzato, Jeffrey & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2006. "SOCSol4L An improved MATLAB package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 1179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Azzato, Jeffrey, 2006. "NISOCSol an algorithm for approximating Markovian equilibria in dynamic games with coupled-constraints," MPRA Paper 1195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Zuccollo, James, 2006. "NIRA-3: An improved MATLAB package for finding Nash equilibria in infinite games," MPRA Paper 1119, University Library of Munich, Germany.