Global Optimization by Differential Evolution and Particle Swarm Methods: Evaluation on Some Benchmark Functions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhanshu K MISHRA, 2009.
"Representation-Constrained Canonical Correlation-Analysis: A Hybridization Of Canonical Correlation And Principal Component Analysis,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(1(7)_ Spr).
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "Representation-Constrained Canonical Correlation Analysis: A Hybridization of Canonical Correlation and Principal Component Analyses," MPRA Paper 12948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piotrowski, Adam P. & Napiorkowski, Jaroslaw J. & Kiczko, Adam, 2012. "Differential Evolution algorithm with Separated Groups for multi-dimensional optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 33-46.
- S. K. Mishra, 2010. "(Computer Algorithms) The Most Representative Composite Rank Ordering of Multi-Attribute Objects by the Particle Swarm Optimization Method," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), pages 165-200.
- SK Mishra, 2007.
"Estimation of Zellner-Revankar Production Function Revisited,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(14), pages 1-7.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Estimation of Zellner-Revankar Production Function Revisited," MPRA Paper 1172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhanshu K Mishra, 2013. "Global Optimization of Some Difficult Benchmark Functions by Host-Parasite Coevolutionary Algorithm," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "Construction of Pena’s DP2-based ordinal synthetic indicator when partial indicators are rank scores," MPRA Paper 39088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S K Mishra, 2007.
"Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 56-81, November.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 1231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S.K. Mishra, 2007. "Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions," Working Papers id:788, eSocialSciences.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Completing correlation matrices of arbitrary order by differential evolution method of global optimization: A Fortran program," MPRA Paper 2000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "A note on the sub-optimality of rank ordering of objects on the basis of the leading principal component factor scores," MPRA Paper 12419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:14:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywords: Global optimization; Stochastic search; Repulsive particle swarm; Differential Evolution; Clustering algorithm; Simulated annealing; Genetic algorithm; Tabu search; Ant Colony algorithm; Monte Carlo method; Box algorithm; Nelder-Mead; Nonlinear programming; FORTRAN computer program; local optima; Benchmark; test functions;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.