Construction of Pena’s DP2-based ordinal synthetic indicator when partial indicators are rank scores
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2012. "Efficiency of Pena’s P2 Distance in Construction of Human Development Indices," MPRA Paper 39022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Global Optimization by Differential Evolution and Particle Swarm Methods: Evaluation on Some Benchmark Functions," MPRA Paper 1005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Comparative Study of Various Inclusive Indices and the Index Constructed by the Principal Components Analysis," MPRA Paper 3377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José-María Montero & Coro Chasco & Beatriz Larraz, 2010. "Building an environmental quality index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach combined with a distance indicator," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 435-459, December.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A note on construction of heuristically optimal Pena’s synthetic indicators by the particle swarm method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 37625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A maximum entropy perspective of Pena’s synthetic indicators," MPRA Paper 37797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "The most representative composite rank ordering of multi-attribute objects by the particle swarm optimization," MPRA Paper 12723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOrdinal data set; Pena’s DP2 synthetic indicator; ranking scores; Ordinal principal component analysis; Computer program; Fortran 77;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .