SOCSol4L An improved MATLAB package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time stochastic optimal control problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacek B. Krawczyk & Alistair Windsor, 1997. "An Approximated Solution to Continuous-Time Stochastic Optimal Control Problems Through Markov Decision Chains," Computational Economics 9710001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foster, Jarred, 2011. "Target variation in a loss avoiding pension fund problem," MPRA Paper 36177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B & Pharo, Alastair S, 2014. "InfsocSol3: An updated MATLABÂ® package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time infinite horizon stochastic optimal control problem," Working Paper Series 3412, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Azzato, Jeffrey, 2006. "NISOCSol an algorithm for approximating Markovian equilibria in dynamic games with coupled-constraints," MPRA Paper 1195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2007. "Using a finite horizon numerical optimisation method for a periodic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 2298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foster, Jarred & Krawczyk, Jacek B, 2013. "Sensitivity of cautious-relaxed investment policies to target variation," Working Paper Series 2972, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational techniques; Economic software; Computational methods in stochastic optimal control; Computational economics; Approximating Markov decision chains;
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .