Target variation in a loss avoiding pension fund problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alistair Windsor & Jacek B. Krawczyk, 1997. "A Matlab Package for Approximating the Solution to a Continuous- Time Stochastic Optimal Control Problem," Computational Economics 9710002, EconWPA.
- Yiu, K. F. C., 2004. "Optimal portfolios under a value-at-risk constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1317-1334, April.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Arjan B. Berkelaar & Roy Kouwenberg & Thierry Post, 2004. "Optimal Portfolio Choice under Loss Aversion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(4), pages 973-987, November.
- Azzato, Jeffrey & Krawczyk, Jacek B & Sissons, Christopher, 2011. "On loss-avoiding lump-sum pension optimization with contingent targets," Working Paper Series 1532, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Azzato, Jeffrey & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2006. "SOCSol4L An improved MATLAB package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 1179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk, 2008. "On loss-avoiding payoff distribution in a dynamic portfolio management problem," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 151-172, February.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1974. "Comments on the Favorable-Bet Theorem," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(3), pages 345-355, September.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2008. "A parallel Matlab package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 9993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cairns, Andrew, 2000. "Some Notes on the Dynamics and Optimal Control of Stochastic Pension Fund Models in Continuous Time," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 19-55, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacek B Krawczyk, 2015. "Delivering Left-Skewed Portfolio Payoff Distributions in the Presence of Transaction Costs," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-20, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLoss prevention; Numerical analysis; Optimization techniques; Pension funds; Portfolio investment;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .