The Mezzogiorno Problem to be. Territorial Implications of the Reform of Tertiary Education in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Ferrante, 2012. "Students’ Incoming Quality and Outgoing Performance: The Case of Engineering Graduates," Working Papers 50, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Marcello D'Amato, 2010.
"Educational Signaling, Credit Constraints and Inequality Dynamics,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2010-035, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Marcello D'Amato & Dilip Mookherjee, 2012. "Educational Signaling, Credit Constraints and Inequality Dynamics," CSEF Working Papers 311, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alberto Baccini & Giuseppe De Nicolao, 2016. "Do they agree? Bibliometric evaluation versus informed peer review in the Italian research assessment exercise," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1651-1671, September.
- Marcello D’Amato & Christian Pietro, 2014. "Occupational mobility and wealth evolution in a model of educational investment with credit market imperfections," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(1), pages 73-98, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary education; Geographical unbalances; Student mobility; Educational policies;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2017-12-11 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sal:celpdp:0147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Coccorese). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.