News, Liquidity Dynamics and Intraday Jumps: Evidence from the HUF/EUR market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Viral V. & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2005.
"Asset pricing with liquidity risk,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 375-410, August.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2003. "Asset Pricing with Liquidity Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 3749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2004. "Asset Pricing with Liquidity Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 4718, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2004. "Asset Pricing with Liquidity Risk," NBER Working Papers 10814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2005.
"Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 1171-1217.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & KADAN, Ohad & KANDEL, Eugene, 2001. "Limit order book as a market for liquidity," HEC Research Papers Series 728, HEC Paris.
- Foucault, Thierry & Kadan, Ohad & Kandel, Eugene, 2001. "Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2011. "Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity," Working Papers hal-00597190, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2005. "Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity," Post-Print hal-00459785, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2003. "Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity," Discussion Paper Series dp321, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2005. "Limit Order Book as a Market for Liquidity," Post-Print halshs-00005043, HAL.
- Xin Huang & George Tauchen, 2005. "The Relative Contribution of Jumps to Total Price Variance," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(4), pages 456-499.
- Jiang, George J. & Lo, Ingrid & Verdelhan, Adrien, 2011. "Information Shocks, Liquidity Shocks, Jumps, and Price Discovery: Evidence from the U.S. Treasury Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 527-551, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Frömmel & F Van Gysegem, 2014. "Bid-Ask Spread Components on the Foreign Exchange Market: Quantifying the Risk Component," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/878, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrostructure; foreign exchange; jumps; liquidity; Hungary; limit order book;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:13/848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.