Transmission Network Investment as an Anticipation Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Glenn & Guthrie, Graeme & Meade, Richard, 2006. "Real Options and Transmission Investment: the New Zealand Grid Investment Test," Working Paper Series 3846, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Finon, Dominique & Perez, Yannick, 2007.
"The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, April.
- D. Finon & Y. Perez, 2007. "The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective," Post-Print hal-00716667, HAL.
- McLaren Loring, Joyce, 2007. "Wind energy planning in England, Wales and Denmark: Factors influencing project success," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2648-2660, April.
- Roques, Fabien A. & Newbery, David M. & Nuttall, William J., 2008. "Fuel mix diversification incentives in liberalized electricity markets: A Mean-Variance Portfolio theory approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1831-1849, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Schröder, Sascha Thorsten, 2012. "Curtailment of renewable generation: Economic optimality and incentives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 663-675.
- Groppi, Angelamaria & Fumagalli, Elena, 2014. "Network expansion by a proactive transmission system operator: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 610-623.
- Ruderer, D., 2012. "The Impact of Transmission Pricing in Network Industries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1230, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2014. "Offshore grids for renewables: do we need a particular regulatory framework?," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/24, European University Institute.
- Höffler, Felix & Wambach, Achim, 2013. "Investment Coordination in Network Industries: The Case of Electricity Grid and Electricity," EWI Working Papers 2013-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
More about this item
KeywordsLiberalised power system; Transmission Network; Planning; Investment; Anticipation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .