Transmission Network Investment as an Anticipation Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Glenn & Guthrie, Graeme & Meade, Richard, 2006. "Real Options and Transmission Investment: the New Zealand Grid Investment Test," Working Paper Series 3846, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Finon, Dominique & Perez, Yannick, 2007.
"The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, April.
- D. Finon & Y. Perez, 2007. "The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective," Post-Print hal-00716667, HAL.
- McLaren Loring, Joyce, 2007. "Wind energy planning in England, Wales and Denmark: Factors influencing project success," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2648-2660, April.
- Roques, Fabien A. & Newbery, David M. & Nuttall, William J., 2008. "Fuel mix diversification incentives in liberalized electricity markets: A Mean-Variance Portfolio theory approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1831-1849, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Höffler, Felix & Wambach, Achim, 2013. "Investment Coordination in Network Industries: The Case of Electricity Grid and Electricity," EWI Working Papers 2013-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Groppi, Angelamaria & Fumagalli, Elena, 2014. "Network expansion by a proactive transmission system operator: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 610-623.
- Ruderer, D., 2012. "The Impact of Transmission Pricing in Network Industries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1230, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2014. "Offshore grids for renewables: do we need a particular regulatory framework?," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/24, European University Institute.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Schröder, Sascha Thorsten, 2012. "Curtailment of renewable generation: Economic optimality and incentives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 663-675.
More about this item
KeywordsLiberalised power system; Transmission Network; Planning; Investment; Anticipation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.