Investment Coordination in Network Industries: The Case of Electricity Grid and Electricity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramton, Peter & Stoft, Steven, 2005. "A Capacity Market that Makes Sense," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 43-54.
- Rious Vincent & Perez Yannick & Glachant Jean-Michel, 2011.
"Power Transmission Network Investment as an Anticipation Problem,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-23, December.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2011. "Power Transmission Network Investment as an Anticipation Problem," Post-Print hal-01424616, HAL.
- Scott E. Masten, 2011. "Public Utility Ownership in 19th-Century America: The "Aberrant" Case of Water," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 604-654.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- Thomas-Olivier Leautier, 2000. "Regulation of an Electric Power Transmission Company," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 61-92.
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2015.
"Using Forward Contracts to Reduce Regulatory Capture,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 598-624, December.
- Höffler, Felix & Kranz, Sebastian, 2010. "Using Forward Contracts to Reduce Regulatory Capture," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 320, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2011. "Using Forward Contracts to Reduce Regulatory Capture," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Thomas-Olivier Léautier & Véronique Thelen, 2009. "Optimal expansion of the power transmission grid: why not?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 127-153, October.
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen, 1996. "A Market Mechanism for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 25-59, July.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Philippe Dessante, 2010. "Transmission Network Investment as an Anticipation Problem," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/04, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feld, Lars P. & Fuest, Clemens & Haucap, Justus & Schweitzer, Heike & Wieland, Volker & Wigger, Berthold U., 2014. "Neustart in der Energiepolitik jetzt!," Kronberger Kreis-Studien 58, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Joachim Bertsch & Simeon Hagspiel & Lisa Just, 2016. "Congestion management in power systems," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 290-327, December.
- Malischek, Raimund & Trüby, Johannes, 2016.
"The future of nuclear power in France: an analysis of the costs of phasing-out,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 908-921.
- Malischek, Raimund & Trueby, Johannes, 2014. "The Future of Nuclear Power in France: An Analysis of the Costs of Phasing-out," EWI Working Papers 2014-15, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Ibarra-Yunez, Alejandro, 2015. "Energy reform in Mexico: Imperfect unbundling in the electricity sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 19-27.
- Wagner, Johannes, 2016. "Grid Investment and Support Schemes for Renewable Electricity Generation," EWI Working Papers 2016-8, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 10 Aug 2017.
- Ochoa, Camila & van Ackere, Ann, 2015. "Winners and losers of market coupling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 522-534.
- Bertsch, Joachim & Hagspiel, Simeon & Just, Lisa, 2016. "Congestion management in power systems - Long-term modeling framework and large-scale application," EWI Working Papers 2015-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; commitment; capacity markets; transmission system investment;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-07-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2013-07-28 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-NET-2013-07-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-07-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ewikln:2013_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewikode.html .